Wednesday, April 27, 2011

EEk!

Almost three weeks have gone by with no new news! Really, baby is just growing now--so there isn't anything to report.

The doctor's office called last week with my blood test results. I have to admit, after three weeks of waiting it was a little scary to get a phone call. I immediately thought something was wrong. All they told me is that I don't have any scary diseases, and that my Vitamin D levels were a little low. I'm taking Vitamin D now to help with that. I feel a little like a druggie right before bed every night! I'm now up to 5 different pills--all vitamins--every night.

During week 10--baby was the size of a kumquat. I looked EVERYWHERE for one of those things so that I could post a belly picture with it, but had no luck.

During week 11--baby was the size of a fig. I let mom and dad listen to the heartbeat on Easter weekend--it was neat!

During this week (week 12) baby is the size of a lime which "they" measure at about 2 inches. Peanut is sure growing fast! I keep hoping that I am going to feel movement, but I know it is way early. I have my next doctor's appointment tomorrow and hope that our little bean is as wiggly and active as he/she was for the last visit! Maybe I'll drink something sugary before I go just to encourage little Peanut... Some people on the baby message boards and a friend at work said that the doctor might be able to make an educated guess about the gender this time! I would just love that!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment