Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday, lazy Sunday...

Had a great time at Jami and Colter's for the 4th! Lots of pool, grill and firework action. Didn't get to make the dessert "experiments" I had planned because I ran out of prep time, but I did make banana pudding! Yum! Can't believe we didn't take pictures...again. We're so bad at that!

Tomorrow will be homework day---the last day of my third class. I start School Law in a week. Sounds like fun times are just around the corner. I only have 14 months to go.

I think I'm going to head to Henderson to visit Mom, Daddy and Jason for the week on Tuesday. Mom wants to go visit some family in Waco--babies! I'm excited about that trip too. I think I'll try to take Bella gal in for her surgery while I'm there. Boy, will she hate that! She's not much of a fan of car rides, and with that at the end of the trip... poor gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment