Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fun Date Night!

Had so much fun last night!! We stayed out laaaaaaate.... Hit the Astros vs. Pirates game last night with a couple of Tony's work friends, then went to the Flying Saucer for trivia www.beerknurd.com ! Tried a couple new kinds of beer (Real Ale Brewhouse Brown and Murphy's <--YUMMY! I got to WOW Tony with my useless knowledge. We knew 4/10 in round 1, 4/10 in round 2 ("Dragons" was the category), and 6/10(!!) in round 3 ("Types of things"). They asked about Harry Potter magical spells in round 3! Tony and I ended up with 150 points, and didn't win (3rd place had 180, can't remember 1st and 2nd but it was a tie). One team's name was the Bayside Tigers! So funny. We were the Terrible 2. We walked around downtown a little; it reminded me of how much fun we had in NYC. I need to put up some pictures of that trip!

Today needs to be a productive day. I've got homework to work on to finish up my Masters... a car to clean and laundry to do. It looks like rain, so I better get the car cleaning going!

No comments:

Post a Comment